••• Processing obj exporter/ octane render
Finally it is done.
The first release of the octaneRenderer and obj exporter.
The exporter is based on the obj exporter by Jesse Louis-Rosenberg.
Three examples to get started are included.
- materials(without textures)
- Render the Sketch in Octane
- set startFrame and number of Frames
- Give Camera to Octane (position, target, fov, apperture, focal depth)
- Support Octane rendering on Linux and Mac (see below)
- export textured Materials
- Implement all remaining octane cameracommands
To install the exporter, simply download the zip file and extract the contents to your Processing libraries folder.
you can download the library here
At the moment Octane rendering only works with Windows.
The sourcecode is included with the download, so if everyone is invited to help us make this work on all Systems, please sent me an email, or leave a comment if you have interrest.